Boiler Replacement, Boiler Repair & Boiler ServiceDelmar, MD, Salisbury, MD, Mardela Springs, MD, Eden, MD, Pittsville, MD & Princess Anne, MD
Comfort Plus Services provides expert installation, seasonal upkeep, and repair of all makes and models of boilers for our customers in Salisbury, MD and surrounding areas. We are the largest and most qualified Residential Boiler Installer in the areas that we service. With upfront pricing, honest estimates, and top quality options from such leading manufacturer’s as Weil McLain, we simplify the challenge of a perfectly comfortable home.
Professional Boiler Installations & Service
Contact us at 855-585-9191 for further information, quick turnaround on all projects, and an end result you can trust. We offer a 100% money back guarantee on new home comfort systems, and comprehensive service plans to protect your long-term investment. And the fully trained professionals from Comfort Plus Services are always on-call to assist you with Emergency Service throughout Salisbury, Fruitland, Delmar, Hebron, Eden, Delmar, Parsonsburg, Pittsville, Mardela Springs, Princess Anne & Willards, MD. We have the most total Oil Burner Technicians, and are the most qualified of any other company in our service area.
Some of the many advantages of a boiler heating system include:
- Superior Comfort – Hydronic heating avoids the drafts and temperature stratification of forced air, spreading a more gentle heat evenly throughout the home.
- Zone Control – Independent control over multiple zones avoids heating empty rooms and allows customization of temperature to personal preference.
- Healthier Indoor Air Quality – Because the hydronic system doesn’t introduce new air into the home, contaminants such as dust and other allergens aren’t blown in and continually circulated, maintaining a cleaner and healthier living environment.
- Versatility – A boiler system links to radiators, baseboard heaters, and radiant flooring, and can even supplement your hot water needs or provide a snow melt system.
- No Problems with Humidity – Hydronic heating does not overly dry the air in the home, eliminating the resulting health issues, damage to home furnishings, static shock, and the need for a humidifier.
- Energy Efficient – Far more efficient than a forced air heat system, your new boiler pays for itself, allowing lower thermostat settings, using less energy, and delivering unmatched reliability and longevity.
- Quiet Operation – There’s no whooshing air, rattling ductwork, or loud operational sounds drawing unwanted attention. Wonderfully quiet, your boiler handles even the toughest weather with ease.