Ductless HVAC Repair, Ductless HVAC System Installation & Ductless HVAC ServiceEaston, MD, Stevensville, MD, Millsboro, DE, Parsonsburg, MD, Willards, MD, Princess Anne, MD, Denton, MD, Fruitland, MD, Cambridge, MD, Delmar, DE, Milford, DE, Salisbury, MD, Delmar, MD, Georgetown, DE, Grasonville, MD
Our commitment to your comfort makes Comfort Plus Services the right answer to any temperature control challenge. For residential or commercial application, in a single or multiple rooms, to replace or assist an existing system, or for new construction, ductless technology is the ideal solution. Compact, versatile, and attractive, these energy efficient little systems deliver perfect temperature wherever you need it. Contact Comfort Plus Services at 855-585-9191 for seamless installation, typically completed in a single visit. The possibilities are nearly endless, and we deliver unmatched return from your investment.
Reliable Ductless Heating & Cooling Services
Comfort Plus Services provides proper sizing, location, and installation, matching your needs to the right option and making sure your equipment achieves peak performance. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, our fully trained professionals are qualified in the cutting-edge technology that sets Carrier brand ductless units apart. Switch from heating to cooling, quickly heat or cool the room, enjoy quiet operation, superior filtration, and even control your system from your smartphone. From installation and rewarding service plans to scheduled repair and Emergency Service, Comfort Plus Services offers quality assistance throughout Salisbury, Fruitland, Delmar, Parsonsburg, Princess Anne, Willards, Grasonville, Cambridge, Easton, Stevesnville, Denton, MD & Delmar, Georgetown, Milford & Millsboro, DE. See our Areas of Service.
Some of the many benefits of ductless mini and multi-split systems include:
- Zone Control – Heat or cool only the rooms you’re utilizing, and optimize the temperature to save money and customize comfort.
- Energy Efficiency – Inverter technology allows the equipment to automatically adjust to deliver the exact amount of heating/cooling necessary to maintain comfort and maximize energy efficiency.
- Quiet Operation – Whisper-quiet indoor units and outdoor units no louder than a refrigerator add up to unobtrusive operation.
- Superior Air Quality – Washable, long-lasting filters trap pollen, dust, dander, and a long list of contaminants, targeting each zone and ensuring healthier air quality.
- No Ductwork – No ductwork eliminates the resulting energy losses, space requirements, noise, introduction of contaminants, and service requirements.
- Heating & Cooling – Designed to combat any weather extreme, modern ductless units provide year round temperature control.
Ductless Heat Pump Repair
Below is from a customer’s Ductless heat pump. The call came into our office saying that their Ductless Heat Pump was not working properly and their home was cold. After the Technician investigated, he found the blower assembly (the part that puts the heat into the home) was dirty, and it couldn’t blow enough heat into the home. Our trained Technician was able to get the system all cleaned up, and the system is running like new again. A Service Plan with having regular visits would have prevented the lack of heat and the higher utility bills. For only $14.08 a month the system can be kept in premium shape through the preventive maintenance provided by having a Service Plan. Priority Service, Loyalty points towards new comfort equipment, 15% discounts of any repairs, and peace of mind that your system will keep your family safe and comfortable are a few of the benefits of having a Service Plan with Comfort Plus Services.
Ductless Heat Pump Installation
Our Technician “Rusty” is feeling good about the Professional Ductless Heat Pump installation he provided for his customer today. Our Technicians love what they do! Happy Employees makes Happy Customers!!
Brandon and Marques installed my ductless HVAC. They wer professional, knowledgeable and efficient. They made certain that I understood the operation of the system. I was also impressed with how tidy they were after the installation, making sure all packing material and refuse was removed. A pleasure to have them do the installation.